My Name is Kriesi and I design and develop WordPress Themes on Themeforest. Along with my current team, I try to offer the best support possible for our customers. Since the business is running well we need help with support and customer education.
First of all: this is a fulltime freelance gig. You can choose when and where to work from, but the time exposure should be similar to a 9-5 Job.
Your typical workday will start with answering all open requests in our support forum. During the day you should check the forum several times, clear follow up questions and answer new queries. In short: make our customers super happy 🙂
This usually takes up most of your time. If the support queue is cleared your job is to create material to educate our customers. Which means: write tutorials for the blog, create short Video Tutorials with screenr and help writing better documentation for our themes. All in all I’m looking for the equivalent of a full-time employee’s hours. (about 170 hours/month of freelancing)
- You are very comfortable coding HTML & CSS and have at least some jQuery scripting knowledge
- You are good with PHP & WordPress
- You have used Firebug, Chromes Debugging Console, Operas Dragonfly or a similar tool for web development before
- Your written and spoken English is of a high standard
- You are always polite 🙂
Yes it’s a paid gig, after all you need to feed your dog and pay your rent, I guess? If you apply, make sure to let me know your expected monthly salary inUS Dollar ($) or Euro (€). Just remember, I’m looking for the equivalent of a full-time employee’s hours and you can work from anywhere 😉
You will receive payment at the 1st of each Month via Bank transfer after sending me an invoice for the last month.
If you want to apply please use the form below. Be sure to include:
- Your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($) or Euro (€)
- When will you be able to start the job?
- Details of your experience with WordPress
- Links to your personal site, blog, portfolio, etc
- Previous Jobs/Experience?
- Why you are the best guy/gal for this job
- Optional personal Information: Age, where do you live (Time Zone?), breakfast habbits, dog or cat person, etc? 🙂
- Your Twitter, Dribbble, Github Account, in case you have one 🙂